What are the benefits of Cyber Essentials?
- Enhanced security – helps protect your organisation from the most common internet based cyber attacks such as phishing, malware, ransomware, password guessing and network attacks.
- Simple and cost effective – a simple process with a Cyber Essentials certification fee starting from £295.
- Gain and retain business – an increasing number of public, private and third sector contracts are mandating or actively encouraging Cyber Essentials from their suppliers.
- Aligns with GDPR – recognised by the Information Commissioner’s Office as a scheme that can provide security assurances that help protect personal data.
- Flexible scheme – regardless of sector or size, the scheme reviews basic, yet effective, technical controls an organisation has in place. The scheme also recognises that not all organisations have a dedicated IT department, or an in-depth knowledge of cyber security.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!